top of page

Needing Egypt Embassy or Consulate Legalization Services

We remove the trouble out of having your papers certified and legalized for Egypt at American Apostille & Notary Services.

Egypt's government maintains a single embassy in Washington, D.C., as well as four consulate offices around the United States. California (Los Angeles), Texas (Houston), New York (NYC), and Illinois all have consulates (Chicago), which are ideally placed to help you have your papers legalized promptly through the Embassy and Consulate offices.

The following are some of the most common papers we certify and legalize for Egypt:

  1. Birth Certificates

  2. Marriage Certificates

  3. Death Certificates

  4. Divorce Decree

  5. Single Status Affidavit

  6. Background Checks (Local, State, FBI)

  7. Power of Attorney

  8. Copy of Passport

  9. Copy of Driver License

  10. Transcripts

  11. Diplomas

  12. Authorization Letter

  13. Travel Consent Letter

  14. Articles of Incorporation

  15. Certificate of Good Standing

  16. Certification of Free Sale

  17. Certification of Origin

  18. Corporate Power of Attorney

  19. Commercial Invoice

There are three phases to processing paperwork for Egypt. State certification, US Department of State certification, and Embassy or Consulate legality are among these procedures (Depending on type of document and the state of origin).

There is no margin for error with the Authentication or Apostille process. If mistakes are made, both your time and money will be wasted and you'll have to start all over again. If you want to look into outsourcing this part of preparing to studying abroad to someone with experience, please email me at or call 848-467-7740 to request my services or learn more.

3 views0 comments


bottom of page