top of page

Apostille to Buy or Sell International Property

Are you planning to buy or sell property in another country? Chances are, you'll be required to have a power of attorney to send overseas in order to conduct business whiles still in the United States. If you are making a real estate transaction in another country, such as Mexico, Italy, The Philippines, India, Portugal, Israel, and many more, an attorney can help you draw up the necessary documents to send internationally. It is more than likely that you will find out you need an apostille to authenticate those documents as a way to authenticate them prior to sending them overseas. You can try to go to your local embassy or consulate to legalize the documents, but there's a chance they'll tell you that you need an apostille, which wastes your time and can cause frustration. If that is the case, feel free to reach out to American Apostille & Notary Services. We can help eliminate time and unnecessary money to help you get the right documentation needed to buy or sell international property ASAP!

21 views0 comments


bottom of page