top of page

American Apostille Services for The Philippines (Power of Attorney, Birth Certificate, etc.)

If you have documents originating from the United States that need to be sent to The Philippines, you may have noticed a change in the process recently. In the past, people would go to the Philippine Consulate or Philippine Embassy to get a legalization on their documents. In 2021, the Filipino government switched to the apostille process of authenticating documents. This has left many people confused on how to go about obtaining an apostilled. Whether if they have a Power of Attorney to send to cities like Manila or Quezon City, or a birth certificate or marriage certificate to send there, American Apostille & Notary Services is there to help them obtain the necessary documentation for use in The Philippines. Contact us today!

(848) 467-7740

16 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page