top of page

Alaska Birth Certificate Apostille

Obtain a new Birth Certificate in the state of Alaska

A birth certificate is a legal document that permits you to apply for certain government benefits as well as get a passport, social security card, and driver's license. You must complete our online form and follow the tailored instructions we give to acquire your Alaska (AK) birth certificate. The vital records office in Alaska will issue and deliver your Alaska birth records to your residence.

Replace a lost Alaska Birth Certificate

Replacing a critical document may be a daunting task. You'll need a new copy of your state Alaska birth certificate if you've misplaced it or it's been destroyed. Complete our online form for the state where you were born and follow the thorough instructions we offer with your application form to replace your birth certificate.

Obtain an authorized copy of your Birth Certificate

A birth certificate is a vital document that helps you to verify your identity, age, and citizenship in the United States, especially when applying for a passport, government benefits, school enrollment, or military service. If you require an approved copy, go to the state where you were born or directly to the county where you were born and make your request.

To obtain a certified copy of your Alaska birth certificate, just fill out our online form and follow the detailed instructions we give.

Only the state where the event happened can provide you with a certified copy of your birth certificate. If you were born in Alaska, you may get a copy of your birth certificate. The Alaska (AK) vital records office or county recorders, such as those in Fairbanks North Star Borough, Matanuska-Susitna Borough, and the cities of Anchorage, Juneau, and Fairbanks, among others, will be able to provide you with a birth certificate.

Apostille for the Alaska Birth Certificate

There is no margin for error with the Authentication or Apostille process. If mistakes are made, both your time and money will be wasted and you'll have to start all over again. If you want to look into outsourcing this part of preparing to studying abroad to someone with experience, please email me at or call 848-467-7740 to request my services or learn more.

6 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page