top of page

US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Apostille

American Apostille & Notary Services attests certificates issued by the US Department of Agriculture for use in Hague Convention Participating Countries. I'll get an Apostille from the US Department of State in Washington, DC, for the USDA documents. The two common USDA certificates that need an apostille are the Phytosanitary Certificate for plants, and the Animal Health Certificate for animals.

bottom of page