IRS Forms

A number of foreign countries have tax treaties with the United States. Residents or citizens of the United States are taxed at a lower rate or are exempt from foreign taxes on certain items of income they receive from foreign nations under these treaties.

If the treaty does not cover a certain types of income, or if your nation and the US do not have a treaty, you must pay tax on the income. For more information, we recommend contacting a tax professional.

If you do require an IRS document to be apostilled, American Apostille & Notary Services can meet your needs. Below are some common IRS forms requiring an apostille:

  • IRS Tax Returns for all years

  • W2 Wage and Tax Statement

  • 1099 IRS Income Form

  • IRS Form 6166 (United States Residency Certification)