top of page

US Department of Justice (DOJ) Apostille

Have you had your name changed in the United States and now need to file a Petition for Name Change in another country? Do you have certified copies of documents issued by a federal court in the United States (for example, a bankruptcy, a subpoena, or a judgment)? Before being brought to the US Department of State for apostille, documents issued by a US Federal Court (District Court) must first be certified by the US Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. (two step process).

bottom of page