top of page

O Canada! Americans Moving to the Great White North

If you're looking to expatriate from the United States and move to Canada, it's likely that you've heard that some of your US documents require an Apostille. You'll be required to obtain paperwork and have them authenticated by the Secretary of State of the state of origination. Some common documents that require an Apostille are:

  1. FBI Background Check

  2. State Background Check

  3. Diplomas and Transcripts

  4. Employment Verification

  5. Single Status Affidavit

  6. Divorce Decrees

  7. Driver License

Let American Apostille & Notary Services help you through the process. I wish you well in your new home country of Canada.

13 views0 comments
bottom of page